Real Estate Wealth Network has unveiled a new program “Using Private Lenders To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business” that connects real estate investors with zero-qualification funding. This effectively creates a bottomless source of financing for flipping real estate, building a rental portfolio, scaling your real estate business. The move comes at a time when most “average investors” are feeling frustrated and without many options for funding their deals. Real Estate Wealth Network has also committed to lending up to $600,000 with no fees, interest, or qualifying for an investor’s first or next transactional funding deal.
“Conventional investing is broken and it’s time that we admit it. The financial system and our economy are completely rigged against the average person,” explained founder and CEO, Cameron Dunlap.
“We want to empower everyday people with the ability to quickly and easily get funding for their real estate deals. In fact, we’ve been offering no-fee transactional funding to our clients for years helping them fund over $55,000,000 in real estate deals, all without paying any interest or fees.”
Real Estate Wealth Network’s new program “Using Private Lenders To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business” shows the average, everyday investor how to access a bottomless funding source required to make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. This funding comes with no strings attached – no credit check, no down payment and no income verification required. Here’s just some of what folks will learn inside this brand new course…
- How to get the necessary funding you need for all types of deals (without dealing with banks, needing credit checks or miles of red tape)
- How to leverage private lenders to grow your business fast and build long-term wealth
- What you need to DO and SAY so that you can easily build a strong and long-lasting relationship and rapport with your private lenders
- How to structure deals with private lenders (long term, short term, equity deals)
- Gain complete confidence in the “numbers” involved in working with private lenders (determine the right loan to value, interest rates, term length and fees)
“The process is really simple,” Dunlap stated. “We teach our clients how to connect and work with private lenders. With this new offer, I even let them use $600,000 of our money to fund their first or next deal. This new program is going to level the playing field and finally put the power back in the hands of the average Joe looking to build wealth through real estate.”