The Voyade Company, Inc., a creator of high-quality beard care products tailored for black men, announced the largest product launch in company history with the release of the Black Executive Grooming line.
To date, more than 2,500 products have been consumed by people all over the country including Canada. The new product line provides exceptional skin and beard conditioning for black men from high-quality ingredients, rather than standard department store brands, allowing people to boost their appearance anywhere—from the gym, to carpool duty or in the boardroom. The Black Executive Grooming Line is the newest innovation from the company that will allow black men to conveniently take steps toward achieving their goals and unleashing their full potential as a man.
After months of research, development, and testing, the Black Executive Grooming Line can be ordered online at thevoyade.com.
The Executive Line Details:
- Shaving Soap: Their traditional shaving soap is made with goat’s milk and bentonite clay, which produces a very creamy, very thick foam. Combining these two beneficial ingredients provides detoxification, acne treatment, natural exfoliation and supports healthy skin microbiome.
- Premium Aftershave Lotion: They use witch hazel to provide strong antioxidant and soothing astringent properties and hemp seed oil. They also use avocado oil, which improves skin elasticity; add some aloe vera, which is exceptional at providing great skin care properties – combined, this lotion contains a bevy of vitamins, minerals, and skin rejuvenating enzymes.
- Hair & Skin Oil: Perfect for dry skin, hair, afro type hair and beards. They included vitamins & antioxidants, and omega fatty acids & proteins. Benefits include protection from elements, increased blood flow, natural astringent, enhanced beard growth, maintaining thicker hair, keeps skin softened, restored damaged/dry hair, and reduces split ends.
- Hemp Hand Lotion: They use hemp seed oil, known to be rich in essential fatty acids and fantastic for all their customers’ skin.
- Oatmeal & Shea Soap: Shea butter sewn with oatmeal to create a natural nourishing, soothing and moisturizing delight. Their soap is high in Vitamin E, D & Provitamin A and lathers very well. Since they don’t use animal oils, our soaps rinse right off without leaving a soapy film behind.
“It is with great happiness and genuine excitement that we announce the release of The Black Executive Grooming Line,” said Lorenzo L. Sellers, CEO and founder of The Voyade Company. “When you want to look your best on an Executive level at your job, in business meetings, or wherever, the new Black Executive Grooming Line, along with our other products, will give you that million-dollar look you deserve. Our customers, after all, are a part of a special type of elite.”